Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey!

Hey guys! It's Elizabeth. Sorry I haven't written in over a week. I've been really busy with Christmas stuff and all the school stuff I had to cram in before winter break. Which started 25 minutes ago! WOOHOO!!! Now I don't go back to school until January 4th 2010!!!!!!!! But, of course, I have school work to do over winter break. I'm SO excited. Our cousin Taylor, you know the one who was here over the summer, well she's getting Julie! Now she'll have the same girls as Chloe, except Chloe has Rebecca. Taylor has Felicity and I and now she getting Julie. I can't believe a week from today will be Christmas! Well I have to go. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Heyo Elizabeth. I don't think you are the elizabeth I know and love, but you're close enough. I think you can join my contest at my blog, www.fiddypotpie.wordpress.com. THAT way, I get to know you more! LOL!

    Fiddy

    ReplyDelete